Dear Members of CVGA — Get out your pens!
In order to publish a newsletter for Fall 2016, we need several research articles to include in it. I know that you will be doing research all summer, and would like to share your efforts with other family history researchers, so please do send them in. The articles may be edited for length and content, and we cannot guarantee that all articles submitted will be included in the Fall 2016 issue.
Please note that we can now use illustrations (black-and-white or color) with your articles on the web or in print. If you intend to include illustrations, please contact me for details on format and resolution needed.
We are looking for articles on topics such as:
- Resources to be found in a specific archive or courthouse in Virginia,
- How you solved a specific problem in your research,
- Genealogy of a particular Central Virginia family,
- Transcription of a Central Virginia document or record that you think will be useful to other researchers,
- Instructions on how to use a specific resource, or
- Any other sort of article that you believe will be useful to your fellow researchers.
Send your original articles to any of the Board members — Patricia Lukas, Susan Emert, Susan DuBar, Pam Vandenhoff, Diane Inman, or Jean Cooper. Our email addresses can be found here: http://cvga.avenue.org/?page_id=5